The "RE-303 Sample Instrument" is based on DinSync RE-303
samples from Cutoff, Resonance, ENV Mod and Accent settings.
This gives you the original sound with the distinctive chirping of
Also the "mono mode" and "portamento" are implanted, so that
the notes can "glide" as it is typical for the TB-303 sequences.
The "RE-303 Sample Instrument" is compatible with NI Kontakt
version 5.5.3 and higher.
All controllers have "Midi learn" and can be assigned to a
You can use it in the NI Kontakt Player (Free) or in NI Kontakt
on PC and Mac as VST, AU and Standalone.
The "DinSync RE-303" is a replica of the "Roland TB-303 Bassline".
The "Korg Volca Keys Midi Editor / Controller" is the controller for the Synth Korg Volca Keys .
- It is perfect to integrate the Korg Volca Keys into your DAW.
- It makes it easier to adjust the sound accurately, which is difficult
with the small knobs and without a display.
- The Editor gives you access to the controller on the Korg
Volca Keys interface, and also direct access to the
- The „ Korg Volca Keys “ parameters can be automated, they
can be stored in your Project.
- You can safe your sound as VST Presets (..fxp) in the DAW.
- With the X-Y-Pad any controller can be selected and
It is possible as VST and Standalone for PC 32/64 Bit and Mac (64 Bit) / MAC M1 as VST, AU and Standalone.
Download Included: - VST and Standalone for PC 32/64 Bit
- VST, AU and Standalone for MAC (64 Bit)
and MAC M1
Korg Volca Keys, Bass and Beats:
Included : Vst and Standalone for PC 32/64 Bit
Vst, AU and Standalone for MAC (64 Bit)
and MAC M1
Download-Link after payment !